March 18

About

This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.

1 thoughts on “About

1. Max

For the personalised learning days I did four activities on Monday and Tuesday. My first activity on Monday was Boot Camp it was very hard and tiring at the same time. In boot camp you work on your fittness and your strength I liked Boot Camp because I felt I was working out, I would of liked at the end we hade a game. My second activity was Just Desserts. Just Dessert is where you make a dessert, I made a lemon meringue pie with my group, after that we got to eat it. I can tell you one thing for sure it was yummy!!!!! I liked just Dessert because you got to cook something and we don’t really cook at school and we got to eat a really yum dessert. Something I would of liked would of been that we made another thing, just as sweet.